Treating troubling childhood behaviors with food therapy is consistently effective. The problem is, it is hard. Join us Sunday evening as we wade through the science behind diet and behavior and take home a plan that can work for your family.
- How effective is food therapy in mitigating unwanted behaviors?
- Why does it work?
- What foods matter the most?
- What other factors are important?
- What about testing for food allergies?
- How does it work?
- 5 Step to Happy Kids (and families) Plan
Registration for this event is Free. We encourage participants to consider joining the Homestead. Become a Member today.
About the Teacher:
Alison Buehler taught behaviorally challenged students in alternative school settings, and has her doctorate in Educational Administration. She learned food therapy when her own child faced a severe sensory disorder and loves to share what she learned through her own research with other parents who struggle to understand troubling child behaviors.